Three gun drill
Feb. 4th, 2014
This following video is with a Third Group Guy and 3 Gunner Eric Eckhardt who shows Firearms For Life Instructor Jacqueline Carrizosa a 3 Gun Practice Drill with the Adams Arms Competition Rifle (COR). Here is a little more information about the Competition Rifle straight from the horse’s mouth;
- Designed with competition shooters, the new C.O.R.Upper is the optimal setup for competitive shooting and is ready to go right out of the box! (just add an optic)
- This upper was designed with a comprehensive approach to create the lowest felt recoil pulse while maintaining ultimate accuracy and maneuverability.
- The VDI Ultra-Lite Barrel runs extremely light and accurate. Our New Low Mass Carrier and Rifle Length System significantly reduces felt recoil, and the VDI Jet Comp virtually eliminates muzzle rise for follow up shots.
- The revolutionary DiamondHead D45 sights store flat on the top picatinny and flip out 45 degrees to the 1 O’clock position for fast and accurate CQC target acquisition.
- All Adams Arms products are made in the USA and come with a Life-Time Warranty.
Video here -> 3 Gun Drill with Adams Arms C.O.R. Rifle
View the C.O.R. Rifle with Adams Arms Here.
You must be logged in to post a comment.